A personal relationship with Jesus, believers, and the lost.
"You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others", (2 Timothy 2:1-2).
- We believe in one God who exists eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God whom was crucified, buried, resurrected, and ascended to heaven (Acts 1:1-3; John 3:16; 1 Timothy 2:5-6).
- We believe that the Bible is inspired by God to be the rule of faith and the guide for daily living (2 Timothy 4:2; 2 Peter 1:21; James 1:22-25).
- We believe that man is born a sinner that needs to repent and start a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior to be forgiven (Romans 3:23; Romans 5:8, 18-19; Romans 6:23; Romans 10:9-10; 13).
- We believe salvation occurs by God’s grace and is not achieved by works (Ephesians 1:6-7; Ephesians 2:5-8).
- We believe that God’s grace keeps a believer saved forever (John 5:25; John 6:37, 44-47; John 10:27-29; John 17:9-12, 15-18, 24; 1 Peter 1:4-5, 23; Ephesians 1:13-14; Romans 6:23; Romans 8:38-39; Romans 11:6, 29; Philippians 1:6; Hebrews 7:24-25; Hebrews 10:14, 38-39).
- We believe that water baptism identifies us with the body of Christ and is symbolic of what was accomplished at the cross (Romans 6:3-6; Matthew 28:19-20).
- We believe that communion is to be celebrated to remember what Jesus did and that He is coming back (Luke 22:15-20, 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe that Christians were intended to live by the New Covenant Jesus established and an abundant life will follow (Luke 5:35-38; Romans 6:14-15; Jeremiah 31:31-34; Galatians 2:16; Galatians 3:23-26; Hebrews 8:6-13; Hebrews 9:11-17).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit comes to live in every believer at the moment of accepting Jesus as Savior (Ezekiel 36:27; John 14:16-17; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22; 1 Corinthians 6:19).
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit, His gifts, and physical healing are for today (Acts 1:4-5, 8; Acts 2:1-4, 39; Acts 10:44-47; Acts 19:1-7; 1 Corinthians 12:1; 1 Corinthians 12:7-11; 1 Corinthians 14:1; 2 Kings 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17; Matthew 14:14; Mark 16:18; Acts 3:1-8; 1 Peter 2:24; Hebrews 13:8 ).
- We believe that Jesus will come back one day as promised and that it is an event that could happen at any moment to take us to heaven (John 14:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; Acts 1:6-7; Matthew 25:13).
- We believe in a literal heaven reserved for the saved (2 Corinthians 5:8; Luke 23:43; Revelation 21:1-27).
- We believe in a literal hell reserved for the unsaved, the devil, and demons (Hebrews 9:27; Revelation 20:11-15).
"You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others,"